Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sandra Shine & Carli Banks Pink Dildo

Sandra Shine Carli Banks pink dildoTwo girls rubbing their lips on cock at the same time is something I always enjoy watching, and although both Sandra Shine and Carli Banks are staying away from hardcore boy girl stuff, I bet plenty of people are throwing big money at them to talk them into sucking on real cocks and have cum splashed on their beautiful faces. They must be holding out for a higher bid. Once they agree to do one boy girl scene, then the price producers offer for them to do more hardcore stuff I assume will progressively decrease.

One year ago, Penny Flame hardcore stuff was nowhere to be found. Now it's everywhere. A few days ago, I even found her doing some hardcore stuff for Naughty America (people who produced My First Sex Teacher) in their new site, Housewife 1 on 1. If you check out the tour, you'll find Penny Flame with a dick in her mouth, again. I liked her better when she was strictly softcore.

One woman in there I really like is Saskia -- she fits any roles she plays perfectly from a housewife, secretary, teacher to a mother I like to fuck. I'll have to check out that site later to see if they have any real goodies inside the site. But I digress...

I like this pic because it reminds me of a real hot scene from Night Trips 2 where two hot woman lick, kiss, and suck on Randy Spears' cock. Some of that old Andrew Blake stuff is more erotic than the amateur hardcore crap I see too often today. These amateurs think they can rake in big bucks if they just point their handheld camera at a girl's naked butt. The sad thing is that they're right.

If you want to download Night Trips 2, by the way, the cheapest site you'll find is Video Box, where you can download tons of DVDs for around 10 bucks a month. Anyway, thanks to those guys and girls who visited Harris Archives. It's one of the more unique sites out there so I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home