Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sandra Shine & Carli Banks Bikini

blonde teen Carli Banks Hungarian babe Sandra Shine Ron harris
Sandra Shine looks damn sexy in her bikinis and Carli also looks incredibly hot in this pic, which is why I posted it. Of course, the photo set gets much hotter than this a few pics down the road...maaaaybe I'll post a few more pics from this set later; we shall see.

There has to be a DVD quality video of Carli and Sandra licking each other in all-out hardcore girl+girl sex scene. I'll have to dig around the members area. I did watch one video with them making out on Ron Harris' bed. But I don't remember a 69 or anything too hardcore. I'm looking.

If you can't wait, just join harris-archives and download the DVD quality video in the Ron Harris Studio members area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home